See below for specific competition terms (Product Reviews & Catalogue Code Prize Draw).
General Competition Rules
1. Competitions are open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of M&G Presents Ltd or their families, their associated agents or anyone else who is directly connected with the creation or administration of the competition.
2. By entering this competition the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. All information provided by you should be correct.
3. Entries through third parties or agents are invalid.
4. All personal data will be handled by M&G Presents Ltd in accordance with the Data Protection Act, for further information please click the following link: https://www.qwerkity.com/privacy-and-security-artlcs_security/
5. We reserve the right to cancel or amend a competition without notice in the case of force majeure or circumstances outside of our care and control. Any changes or cancellations will appear on this website.
6. The decision of M&G Presents Ltd as to the winners will be final and binding on entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Notwithstanding that the winner has been declared, if M&G Presents Ltd discovers before the delivery of the prize that for any reason under these rules the winner should be declared invalid, M&G Presents Ltd reserves the right to determine that the winner is disqualified and to select a replacement winner if it wishes to do so.
8. The names and counties of the winners may be published in M&G Presents Ltd brochures, social media websites, press releases, M&G Presents Ltd websites and marketing communications material.
9. Prizes will be determined by M&G Presents Ltd and are non-transferable. No cash alternatives can be taken.
10. No payments are required to enter competitions.
11. Any dispute regarding the rules of a competition or the winner will be decided by M&G Presents Ltd.
12. M&G Presents Ltd will have no liability towards any entrant for any losses sustained as a result of any entrant not winning a competition, including but not limited to reasons due to entries being lost in the post or not received over the internet.
13. Should there be any disputes regarding these terms and conditions and/or any elements of a competition, the law of England will apply (unless proceedings are brought in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case Scottish or Northern Irish law, as applicable with apply) and the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales (unless you are a resident of Scotland or Northern Ireland in which case any proceedings may be brought in Scotland or Northern Ireland or England and Wales).
14. The winners will be notified by email or post as applicable. The winner must respond within 5 business working days (Monday to Friday, inclusive) or be deemed to have forfeited the prize. If a response is sent by post, the response must be received by M&G Presents Ltd within 7 working days.
Product Review Competition - additional rules
1) All entries should be unique and original. M&G Presents Ltd may reject any entries that appear to infringe any intellectual property rights of any third parties. Any intellectual property rights in the winning entry will be passed on to M&G Presents Ltd and M&G Presents Ltd may use the winning entry in any way that it wishes.
2) There are no restrictions as to how many products a person may review to enter the competition.
3) Each month M&G Presents Ltd will pick what it deems to be the most informative or helpful product review as the winning entry.
4) Each winner will be notified by email or post within two weeks of the end of the month.
5) To enter the competition entrants must submit a product review by either submitting website product page review form, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or writing to us at Qwerkity, Hill House, Woodview Road, Paignton, Devon, TQ4 7SR
Catalogue Code Prize Draw - additional rules
1) The Catalogue Code Prize Draw is open to customers who successfully submit their catalogue code at the confirmation page stage of their online order.
2) The Catalogue Code competition closes at midnight on 31st December 2018. The draw will be made on 15th January 2019.
3) The winner of the Catalogue Code Prize Draw can select up to £250 worth of products from our website.
4) The prize may change at any time.
5) All prizes subject to availability.
6) Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
7) The winner of the prize draw will be selected at random by a third party.
8) Each winner will be notified by email, post or phone within two weeks of the winner being selected.
9) There are no restrictions as to number of entries into the prize draw.
10) The winner agrees to take part in future promotional activity. Judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11) The names of the winners will be made available for up to 28 days after the closing date to anyone sending their e-mail address to email@example.com in a message with the subject heading ‘Catalogue Code Prize Draw’.