- Slips into your pocket with ease
- Take with you on any antique trawl
- Hundreds of marks illustrated
- Covers metal, pewter, pottery and porcelain
- Up-to-date information
- Includes new hallmarking system
Collins Antique Marks is an indispensable pocket-sized guide to identifying all sorts of hallmarks and is perfect for taking with you on trawls through car boot sales or antiques markets, as well as for using to identify precious heirlooms at home.
This authoritative antiques book is full of illustrations of hundreds of hallmarks to help you identify silver, gold and platinum hallmarks, and pewter, plate, pottery and porcelain marks.
Presented in Collin's popular Gem format, this easy-to-use guide book includes a history of hallmarks and has been updated to include recent hallmarking additions.
Paperback. 256 pages.